Sunday, August 17, 2008


We attended the Edinburgh Military Tattoo, which is comprised of performances of military bands from around the world. It has as its backdrop the entrance of the Edinburg Castle.(far left and out of the picture.) It goes for three weeks and 20,000 a night watch it. It was spectacular. I kept wondering if Dad (a Scotsman by heritage), was looking down and watching it with me. The heads in the front are the Elders. The mission treated all of the missionaries in Scotland to it.

1 comment:

Sherri Lynn said...

We don't know each other, but I am a fellow blogger and Member of the Church. I saw the title of your blog flash on the "newly updated blogs" reel and promptly checked it out. So many beautiful pictures you have taken of such beautiful places! I have always wanted to go to Scotland as I have ancestry there. (Met any McILrath's? I think this name is a miss spelling...) I have enjoyed reading about all the castles and gardens. Thank you for posting them, your family must love you!